With high levels of protection and low levels of maintenance, the Bounty is ANSI Z87.1 certified for lens retention and high mass impact resistance and includes the detail- and mood-boosting Happy Lens™. It's safety eyewear that boasts virtually indestructible Grilamid® construction, solid pin hinges, and 100% UV protection. The Bounty is built to deliver rewards for years to come.
- Happy Lens™ enhances color and contrast, increases clarity, and improves mood and alertness
- Available with Trident™ polarization that eliminates reflective light
- Built from virtually indestructible Grilamid®
- 8-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses for premium optical performance
- High-quality, long-lasting pin hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 65-17-123
ANSI RX: Our shades make you look cool and help you see cool things, certainly, but they're also designed to keep your eyeballs protected and in your head. That's why our ANSI Z87.1 certified line for lens retention and high mass impact resistance. That means if something hits you in the face (or if your face hits something), the lenses will resist ejecting, they won't shatter, and the frame won't break. One test these badass optics endured is a 1/4-inch metal ball blasted at them at more than 100 mph. The other is a 1.1 lb. pointed projectile dropped on them from more than 4 feet up.