Dirty Mo Tech continues the legacy of the Dirty Mo family. With amped-up technical features, it's a powerhouse among performance sunglasses. With design details like rubber nose pads and inner temples that create a secure fit, and hidden sweat channels to keep you cool when the heat is on, Dirty Mo Tech is built for those with a need for speed that’s fueled with reckless abandon.
- Happy™ lens tech is scientifically tuned to boost mood and alertness while also optimizing color and contrast, providing a visual experience unlike anything else
- Available with polarization, which blocks over 99% of surface glare and is layered and sealed within the lenses to prevent scratching, delaminating, and hazing of your polarized filter
- Constructed from Grilamid®, a lightweight frame material ideal for everyday wear due to its strength and flexibility
- Comfortable rubber nose pads and inner temples provide a secure fit no matter how hard you sweat
- Hidden sweat channels in both the nose pads and inner temples keep you cool when the heat is on
- SPY’s 8-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses are injected in a unique tapered shape to provide optically correct, distortion-free viewing at all angles and prevent discomfort and eyestrain
- High-quality, long-lasting pin hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 64-16-124
*ANSI: Our shades make you look cool and help you see cool things, certainly, but they're also designed to keep your eyeballs protected and in your head. That's why our ANSI Z87.1 certified line for lens retention and high mass impact resistance. That means if something hits you in the face (or if your face hits something), the lenses will resist ejecting, they won't shatter, and the frame won't break. One test these badass optics endured is a 1/4-inch metal ball blasted at them at more than 100 mph. The other is a 1.1 lb. pointed projectile dropped on them from more than 4 feet up.