Demand attention and command respect with the signature General. Built to pass ANSI Z87.1 certification, the General is available with HD Plus Polarization lens and features a virtually indestructible Grilamid® construction and Hytrel™ rubber nose pads and temple tips.
We’ve taken the therapeutic and visual performance benefits of our patented Happy Lens™ and combined them with the superior clarity of digitally mastered High Definition lenses to create the next evolution in eyewear from SPY. Now you can enjoy enhanced color and contrast, improved mood and alertness, and impact resistant distortion-free optics in one kick-ass package. It’s probably the best lens ever.
- Select colorways feature ANSI Z87.1 certified for lens retention and high mass impact resistance
- Available with the premium HD Plus Polarization
- Constructed from virtually indestructible Grilamid®
- 8-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses for superior optical performance
- High-quality, long-lasting pin hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 66-17-125
SOSI: Spy Optic Standard Issue Collection. Created exclusively for military, first responders, and law enforcement.
ANSI Rx: Our shades make you look cool and help you see cool things, certainly, but they're also designed to keep your eyeballs protected and in your head. That's why our ANSI Z87.1 certified line for lens retention and high mass impact resistance. That means if something hits you in the face (or if your face hits something), the lenses will resist ejecting, they won't shatter, and the frame won't break. One test these badass optics endured is a 1/4-inch metal ball blasted at them at more than 100 mph. The other is a 1.1 lb. pointed projectile dropped on them from more than 4 feet up.