BORN IN MOTO
No other helmet manufacturer has deeper roots in motocross. Much of what Bell engineers learned from creating the award-winning Moto-9 helmet went into the Full-9 full-face mountain bike helmet. Take that unrivaled experience, combine it with feedback from downhill and BMX pros, and you have the winning formula. The Full-9 meets the most stringent ASTM Downhill Mountain Bike Racing standard as well as CPSC and CE bicycle safety benchmarks. Additional motocross trickle-down technologies include the Eject Helmet Removal System and magnetic cheekpads. Beyond that, the Full-9 includes features like Soundtrax built-in speaker pockets and audio cable routing, and an integrated breakaway camera mount. Add in a lightweight carbon shell, a wide field of view, Overbrow Ventilation intakes and Velocity Flow Ventilation and you have the world's most advanced helmet for DH or BMX.
- TOTAL VENTS: 10 HELMET VENTS, 3 BROW PORTS
- VENTILATION: OVERBROW VENTILATION FEATURES INTAKE PORTS ON THE BROW OF THE HELMET TO USHER IN COOL AIR AND PUSH IT THROUGH THE AIR-CHANNEL MATRIX FOR FULL-HEAD VENTILATION VELOCITY FLOW VENTILATION - ORIGINALLY DEVELOPED FOR MOTO USE, THE VELOCITY FLOW VENTILATION SYSTEM PULLS AIR THROUGH THE INTERNAL VENTING SYSTEM TO HELP KEEP THE RIDER COOL AND DRY.
- CPSC BICYCLE
- ASTM F1952-00 (DOWNHILL)
- ASTM F2032-06 (BMX)
- CONSTRUCTION: LIGHTWEIGHT FULL CARBON SHELL
- VISOR: FLYING BRIDGE VISOR: ORIGINALLY DEVELOPED FOR MOTO USE, THIS VISOR'S SIDE-MOUNTED SCREWS ARE EASY TO ADJUST, EVEN WHILE WEARING GLOVES
- INTERIOR: XT-2 EXTENDED WEAR INTERIOR
- SAFETY: INTEGRATED EJECT COMPATIBILITY: IN CASE OF A CRASH, THIS DESIGN LETS FIRST RESPONDERS GENTLY REMOVE HELMET FROM A RIDER'S HEAD, REDUCING THE POTENTIAL FOR SECONDARY INJURIES
- WEIGHT: 1130 GRAMS (SIZE M)